2012年2月22日星期三

NCIS Naval Criminal Investigative Service dvd 1-8

ncis season 1-8 dvd box set
Directed by: Tony Wharmby
Starring: Mark Harmon / Michael Weatherly /
Cote de Pablo / Pauley Perrette / Sean Murray / Rocky Carroll / David McCallum
/ Brian Dietzen


One Show Mke me Warm

Chasing this drama quite some years,
yesterday, there is a friend asked me Why do you like to watch this drama, I
thought for a long time, and said, this show makes me feel warm. They are very
surprised that such a drama in any case should not contact and warmth of the
word. But I just feel the warmth, each feeling down, I would stop to see this
drama, a set of another set.
ncis dvd season 1-8

CBS Television Network production,
"ncis season 1-8 dvd set" episode only to concentrate on about a case focused on the
merits of suspenseful twists and turns and the distinct personality of the
protagonist. The distinctive role of several NCIS to attract audiences, a major
selling point on the investigation at the head of Gai Busi, a small to a
coroner's assistant, each one of NCIS members have a special character to the
ordinary people.

没有评论:

发表评论